NSI Rock Tumbler Classic
- Brand:Classic Crafts
- Buy New: $51.49
- as of 1/20/2018 10:53 CST details
New (20) Collectible (1) from $51.49
- Sales Rank:36,464
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:10 - 18 years
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.6
- Dimensions (in):13 x 5 x 13
- Legal Disclaimer:Products sold by NDN Outlet are "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, NDN Outlet assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage or malfunction that may occur. Your use of this product is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall NDN Outlet, its suppliers, or any other party involved in selling, or delivering this product be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your use of this product.
- Warranty:1 year from purchase
- Publication Date:0100
- Change rough stones into beautiful, high luster gemstones
- UL listed heavy duty rock tumbler
- Includes: Rock Tumbler machine, rough semi precious stones, grit, polish, jewelry settings, and glue
- Detailsed instructions included
- Ages 10 and up
Dimensions: 8.5L x 4.25D x 45H inches. Transforms semi-precious rocks into gorgeously lustrous gemstones. Recommended for ages 12 and up. Per-minute revolutions: 50-80. Four grit cycles for immaculate polishing. Includes: rock, tumbler, polish, gems, jewelry settings. Start with agate, jasper, amethyst, and more (included). Weight: 3.5 pounds.
It may be a grind to wait nearly 30 days to create polished rock jewelry with the Rolling Stones Rock Tumbler. But, as the makers write, "you are grinding in days what it takes nature thousands of years to do in a stream, river, or ocean." So, find a clean, remote area with a properly wired outlet where the constant tumbling won't disturb others (and where curious little hands won't wreak havoc), and start rolling. The first step involves assembling and lubricating the tumbler itself. Once the two-cup, plastic barrel rolls easily atop its 10-inch-long and 6-inch-high plastic base, it's time to open the small bag of gritty stones that comes with the kit. Constant maintenance and much patience will reward the owner with shiny stones in about one month. A small sampling of jewelry settings and findings is provided, along with order forms for gold-tinted accessories. --Liane Thomas
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.