Math Word Problems Demystified
- Author:Allan Bluman
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Professional
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.65
- as of 3/31/2015 15:41 CDT details
- You Save: $6.30 (32%)
New (22) Used (55) from $0.01
- Sales Rank:731,619
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 0.6 x 9.3
- Publication Date:July 27, 2004
Word problems are the most difficult part of any math course –- and the most important to both the SATs and other standardized tests. This book teaches proven methods for analyzing and solving any type of math word problem.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.